Listening Steps To Gather Data
Listening steps can be used to gather responses and store them in either Data fields or in Customer ID fields. If you store the response as a Customer ID then that value will display in the conversation screen and in reports and webhooks where the Customer UID/Customer Ref is shown.
1) Within your bot click Create Step and the select Listening Step as the type.
2) Next you need to decide on a name for the field you want to store this value in. You can then use this name later in your message content by using the #Field Name#.
3) Select the Type of value that you are collecting. This can either be data or Customer ID. Data will be stored in the system for future use, Customer ID will display in the conversation screen and in reports and webhooks where the Customer UID/Customer Ref is shown.
4) You can now add conditions or if you don't click Create Step and set the routing for your default path. To add conditions click Add Condition and then select the type of condition you require.
5) Now enter the requirements for your condition. If you are entering values, remember to click enter after each one, they will turn orange.
6) Select which step to go to if the condition is met. You can add in more conditions if you need to. Once you have them all, click Create Step and set your default path, this will be used if no condition is matched.
Data Sharing - Third Parties
Webio takes our data protection responsibilities very seriously. We protect your data by ensuring it is secure and we manage your data in compliance with GDPR. When necessary we do share data with carefully selected third parties, but before we do ...
Logical Decision Steps
Quick Tricks - when in your bot, create a Logical Branch step, set your conditions and then route as normal. Logical decision steps allow you to configure a route through a bot based on the time of day, the day of the week, the number of agents ...
Webio - Information Security and Data Protection
Webio incorporates information security and data protection principles into everything we do. Below are some of the ways in which we put this into practice. Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity - Webio's disaster recovery plan is reviewed ...
Uploading Data To A Daily Campaign
Quick Trick: Click in Campaigns, click List, click the upload arrow next to your campaign, drop in your file You can easily upload data to your campaigns. Click into campaigns and select "List", this is above the QUICK CAMPAIGN button. You will now ...
Daily Data Export Report - Receive It Your Way
You can now retrieve your Daily Data Export via the API, have it delivered to Webio's SFTP for you to retrieve or download it via the WebApp. The Daily Data Export is a daily export of all inbound and outbound messages from your Webio ...