Queue Management - Setting Access and Assignment
Webio has updated the way that Queues can be configured, giving you, as a user greater control over who can access queues and which roles conversations will be assigned to.
Quick Trick: Go into Queues, add in any organisations that you want to have visibility of queues. Select any roles you want conversations to be automatically assigned to.
1) Click into queues. Select the queue you wish to update by clicking on the queue name.
2) Any Organisations that have access to the queue are displayed in the Sub Organisations section. The Organisation that the user was logged into when the queue was created will also have access to the queue.
3) If you want all users of organisations that have access to the queue to be assigned conversations leave the Assign Agent Teams blank. If you only want specific roles to be assigned conversations then select these from the Assign Agent Teams.
4) Select how you want conversations to be assigned. This can be Self-selection, Round-Robin or Least busy.
5) Select what to do on Logout. You can either redistribute the conversations, so that they are moved to unassigned and become visible to all agents to be self-selected or Do Nothing which will leave the conversations assigned to users even when they are logged out.
6) Scroll down and click Update Queue.
Adding A Queue
Quick Tricks - click on queues, select CREATE QUEUE, enter a queue name, assign teams (organisations), select the assignment and log out behaviour and click CREATE QUEUE. Queues allow you to manage your team's workload. You can create as many queues ...
Queue Settings and Behaviour
You can set your queue settings, by clicking into Queues, then clicking into the queue you want to edit. Assignment Rules If you are a user of the Organisation that owns the queue you will see all conversations regardless of who they are assigned ...
Unable to view conversations in my queue
If you are unable to view conversations within a queue that you have access to, try shutting down your browser and re-logging into the system.
Setting A Conversation Status
Set a status either from within the conversation pane, by clicking on the 3 dots in the left hand view, clicking set status then selecting the status you want or alternatively have a bot set the status as required through using a Set Status step type ...
Setting up your channel ids
Before creating a bot you need to set up the channelid that the bot will be sent from. This will be dictated by the channel you want to create your bot for. For messenger this will be your page name, for SMS you can choose either a longcode ...