Setting A Conversation Status
Set a status either from within the conversation pane, by clicking on the 3 dots in the left hand view, clicking set status then selecting the status you want or alternatively have a bot set the status as required through using a Set Status step type in your bot flow.
To set a status from within the Conversation
1) Click on the conversation you want to set the status for.
2) Click the 3 vertical dots next to the conversation. Then click Set Status.
3) Select the required status from the list of available statuses.
4) The Status will now display against the conversation and within the conversation history.
To set a status with a bot
1) Click into your bot
2) Select NEXT to go to the steps.
3) Click CREATE STEP. Set the Step Type from the default Information to Set Status. Choose what you want to set the status to and how you want to route from this step. Click CREATE STEP and then UPDATE YOUR BOT.
Taking over a Bot conversation
Quick Trick: Click into the conversation, click intervene. When a conversation is being managed by a bot, users are not able to reply. There are times however when you know best and want to be in control of the conversation. Webio now allows you to ...
Sharing your Bots within your Webio organisation structure gives you flexibility to maintain and send bots to meet your business need. Advisors can send Bots from within the conversation and colleagues can take responsibility for updating the Bots ...
WhatsApp Conversation Validity
WhatsApp Message Templates must be used to start a conversation or to send a reply 24 hours after the last message from the user. If you attempt to send a standard message (not a pre-approved template), this will be refused by WhatsApp. If you are ...
Quick tricks: Go into conversations, click on the conversation you want, press download button, open PDF of transcript. There are many reasons why you might require a transcript of a conversation. You can export a PDF of a specific conversation from ...
Creating a Bot copy
Quick Trick: Click into Bots, click copy icon, click save new copy Step 1 Click into Bots (if you don't have access to bots speak to your system Admin), then find the Bot you wish to copy. Step 2 Click the copy icon next to the bot. This looks ...