Self-Service Studio - Import Records
Through the Import Records section you can:
- Upload new dataset or update existing one; download sample and template files; export your current whole customer records.
- Check file history uploads and also create an export file for each of the uploads; generate a campaign file containing the customer's phone number and Self-Service Studio unique access URL for a single file upload; in case of file upload failure, download from here the report file, useful to identify the file upload errors.
Upload customers records to the system
To upload customer's records to the system:
- Navigate to the import record panel: Download the template file and fill in with customers' details.
- You can choose the format of the upload file.
- You can use the sample file as reference to fill in your template
Please make sure to not change the columns headers name. Also please note that the system is currently working only with UK postcodes.
- Upload the brand new or updated dataset to the system
- Click on 'Import&Create Records' then 'confirm'
Check the file upload status from the Upload History section
Update customers records
When you have the need to update a customer record you can simply re-upload a new dataset with the customer's brand updated information.
You can also export your current Customers' records using the export button in the Import Records section. Once your new dataset is ready, simply upload your file and repeat the same process as above.
How to check file upload history and generate a campaign file for a single dataset upload.
Through the Import Records>Upload history you can:
- Check the files upload history.
- Export each of the uploaded datasets.
- Generate a campaign file for each of the file upload. File will contains, customer's phone number, name and ID and a Self-Service Studio personal area unique access URL. Check the Invite Campaign module to learn how to generate a campaign file for your whole dataset or based on specific data ranges you choose.
- Check the file upload report in case the upload failed.
Self-Service Studio - Overview
Self-Service Studio it's a portal that empowers your customer to make payments, set up arrangements or make a promise to pay. Organizations can generate campaigns files, that contain unique urls, that when clicked by customers in their SMS, Messaging ...
Self-Service Studio - Generate Campaign File
Overview The Generate Campaign screen l lets you segment your whole customers dataset and generate a customer targeted campaign file based on the range of values you specify in this panel's fields. Your campaign file will include: Customers' IDs ...
Self-Service Studio - View Records
Overview In the View Records panel you have a complete overview of your debtors dataset. Also you can quickly check single customer information from here. Delete a customer record You can delete a customer record using the delete button Accessing ...
Self-Service Studio - Payments
Overview The Payment Panel displays customers payments history. You can export a .csv file of the records. Access customers payments history From the Payments Panel you have an overview of all your customers' payments records such as transaction ...
Self-Service Studio - Settings
Overview Self-Service Studio allows you to configure the settings of your customer portal. Configure ID&V Choose what information the customer has to provide when logging in to their personal area. Enable or disable Promise to Pay and Payment Plans ...